Arena top racing model. “ULTIMATE AQUAFORCE X MF”. Aqua Force’s first-ever “one-part specification” realizes “light weight and ease of movement”.
Material: Body: 64% Nylon, 36% Polyurethane, Shoulder: 72% Nylon, 28% Polyurethane
● By constructing the body with one non-sewing part, we aim to reduce weight while not hindering the elongation of the material during swimming movements
● In addition, the lining of the power material is placed at the waist and buttocks to support the trunk when worn and to suppress muscle shake of the buttocks
● Ladies’ swimwear was jointly developed with Wacoal Corporation
● Control the bulge of the chest by adopting a different material switching in the chest lining part
● By reducing the bulge in the chest, the flow water resistance (projection area) is reduced by about 1.3%