Stylish sun protection swimwear. Come rain or shine, this Long Sleeve Rash Top from our Essentials range has you covered. Snug-fitting in a pull-on style, it features flatlocked seams for a comfortable fit against the body and includes UPF40+ fabric sun protection – ideal for active beach days spent in and out of the water. Ideal for regular pool sessions, our ECO EnduraFlex fabric offers higher chlorine resistance than standard swimwear fabrics and fits like new for longer with CREORA® HighClo™. Made from 100% recycled waste fabric, so it’s better for the environment too.
Material: 82% Recycled polyester +18% Elastane (Creora HighClo)
Size: XXS XS S M L XL XXL
● Zip front rash top – perfect for sun protection both in and out of the water
● Long sleeves for greater coverage
● Snug fit
● Higher chlorine resistance than standard swimwear fabrics – fits like new for longer with CREORA® HighClo™
● Made from recycled plastic bottles – the yarn in the fabric is made from 100% post-consumer waste, such as recycled plastic bottles
● Rinse with clean cold water immediately after use. Chlorine can damage swimwear over time.
● Gently squeeze the swimsuit to remove excess water.
● After each use, follow the washing instructions on the care label.
● Lay flat to dry in a warm environment, avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a long time.
● Pay attention to whether the sitting position is rough. Try to sit on a towel if possible, as rough surfaces like poolsides and decks can be abrasive and even puncture swimwear.
● Avoid direct contact with heat sources. Keep away from radiators and do not iron.
Country of Origin: