Designed specifically for indoor and outdoor water activities with water temperature of 22°C / 71.6°F or above. Essential item for swimming in open-water or in chill temperature.
Material: Fabric: 82% Polyester 18% Spandex
Size: XXS XS S M L XL
● Wetsuit range suitable for indoor and outdoor water activities UV protection rated UPF 50+, maximum UV sun protection for apparel
● Ultra stretch neoprene for maximum comfort and freedom of movement, offering an extra layer of insulation and coverage, preventing your skin from scratches and friction
● Suitable for suggested water temperature of 22°C / 71.6°F or above for 1 mm neoprene. Weather conditions and sensitivity to the cold will affect the choice of equipment
● Chlorine resistant
● Quick dry, silky hand feel and ultra lightweight fabrics
● Wetsuit range with flatlock seams and repositioned seamlines to help reduce chafing and irritation
● Rinse with clean cold water immediately after use. Chlorine can damage swimwear over time.
● Gently squeeze the swimsuit to remove excess water.
● After each use, follow the washing instructions on the care label.
● Lay flat to dry in a warm environment, avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a long time.
● Pay attention to whether the sitting position is rough. Try to sit on a towel if possible, as rough surfaces like poolsides and decks can be abrasive and even puncture swimwear.
● Avoid direct contact with heat sources. Keep away from radiators and do not iron.
Country of Origin: