Lenses and frames: Polycarbonate
Face pad: Elastomer
Nose band: Elastomer (S、M、L)
Goggles strap: Resin
Buckle and cover of glasses: Polycarbonate
Adjustment buckle: Polyoxymethylene
Continues the anti-fog effect up to 10 times
Abrasion test can pass about 1500 times
Adopted a flexible structure. Wear it to feel one with the goggles
Wide Fitting PAD
By ensuring the stability of the design, the instability can be reduced to a minimum to ensure that there will be no discomfort when worn for a long time
Ratchet buttons are used. Very easy length adjustment
Curved shape for lateral vision, and taller lenses on the sides for a 200% increase in field area
How to maintain:
Simply wipe back and forth with your fingers and rinse to restore cleanliness in no time. The anti-fog effect can also be restored immediately when the goggles are fogged.
1. Wet the lens surface
2. Swipe the lens 5 to 10 times with your finger strongly
3. Rinse the lens surface with water
● Please fully wet the inside of the lens before use.
● When the inside of the lens gets wet, it will have a little sticky feeling due to its anti-fog processing. This is purely normal and there is no need to worry.
● The anti-fog effect is not permanent. If the clear vision cannot be restored due to long-term use, please be sure to use the anti-fog liquid produced by our company. Generally, some products of other brands of anti-fog liquids sold in the market may corrode the plastic material of swimming goggles and cause cracks.
Country of Origin: