The V230AMR Blade ORCA Goggle provides reduced drag and resistance with its uniquely shaped lenses, giving competitive swimmers an edge over their competition. The curved Blade goggle shape provides improved water flow, minimizing drag over conventional Blade goggles.
The Blade ORCA goggle comes with four interchangeable nosepieces. The adjustable split head strap allows for quick and easy adjustments. A super anti-fog treatment provides ultra clear vision.
Face pad: Soft elastomer
Nose band: Elastomer (XS、S、M、L)
Strap adjuster: Polycarbonate
※Do not take off the face pad.
● FINA approved
● Mirrored lenses reduce glare that can impair the vision of swimmers by reflecting sunlight and improves the vision of swimmers
● Using the soft pad reduces resistance, at least lowers the bump around the eyes
● Stable and comfortable
● TPE seals provide maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use
● UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet rays
● Super anti-fog offers long-lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat
● 4 interchangeable nosepieces
● Please fully wet the inside of the lens before use.
● When the inside of the lens gets wet, it will have a little sticky feeling due to its anti-fog processing. This is purely normal and there is no need to worry.
● The anti-fog effect is not permanent. If the clear vision cannot be restored due to long-term use, please be sure to use the anti-fog liquid produced by our company. Generally, some products of other brands of anti-fog liquids sold in the market may corrode the plastic material of swimming goggles and cause cracks.
Country of Origin: