Zoggs Predator Flex Polarized Swimming Goggles feature new Ultra-Fit frame technology for an “invisible fit” feel and a new streamlined fluid-dynamic profile. The superb comfort of Predator Flex remains with unique 3D Flexpoint Technology™ for enhanced frame flexibility. The perfect outdoor swimming partner, these goggles feature copper Polarized lenses, ideal for high level light, reducing glare and reflections of the sun. The lenses also offer Fogbuster™ anti-fog for exceptional clarity, UV protection and CLT™ Curved Lens Technology for 180° peripheral vision. It is a must-have for looking great while achieving optimum performance in those open water swims.
● Polarized Ultra lenses increase contrast for sharper and improved vision, providing a higher contrast with anti-glare properties.
● The copper Polarized Ultra lens filters harmful blue rays to prevent eye
fatigue in both bright and low light – the perfect lens for all conditions.
Clean Swim Goggles:
● Gently rinse with fresh cold, fresh water before storing.
● Store your goggles in the original case or a sunglasses pouch to protect goggle lenses from scratches.
● When you return from the pool, allow goggles to completely air dry.
● Don’t expose your goggles to extreme heat- extreme heat can melt or warp goggle gaskets.
● Don’t expose swim goggles to direct sunlight- doing so can age rubber straps and cause them to snap prematurely.
● Don’t store wet goggles. Instead, allow goggles to air dry prior to storage.