Get ready to experience our best fit yet, with our Predator Flex Polarized Ultra Reactor Swimming Goggles. The Predator Flex range of swimming goggles offer unrivalled comfort and fit, thanks to the use of 4 unique flexpoints for enhanced frame flexibility and a customised fit.
As no two faces are the same, we have introduced two different sizes into the Predator Flex range of goggles; regular profile fit, and smaller profile fit. Coupled with the new Advanced Ultra Fit™ gasket, for exceptional comfort, Predator Flex goggles now fit more faces than ever before.
The Polarized Ultra Reactor photochromatic lenses react to the sun’s rays, allowing for a darker and more protective tint in brighter conditions, and complete clarity in darker settings, making them the perfect partner for long open water swims with changing light conditions, or a regular training session at your local pool. There’s no need to worry about fogging either, with anti-fog impregnated into the lens for exceptional moisture control and clarity.
Color: Blue, Red
● Two available sizes, regular fit, and smaller profile fit
● Exclusive Advanced Ultra Fit™ gasket, designed to reduce pressure around the eye socket for exceptional comfort
● Unique 4 Flexpoint Technology™ for enhanced frame flexibility
● Polarized Ultra Reactor photochromatic lens, reacting to the sun’s rays for a darker tint in brighter conditions
● CLT™ – Curved Lens Technology offers 180-degree peripheral vision
● Anti-fog lenses to make sure you can swim clearly
● Maximum UV Protection to protect your eyes from high levels of light and harmful UV rays from harmful UV rays
● Split strap for added security
● Quick-adjust strap, for complete ease and speed in finding the best fit
● Fina approved
Clean Swim Goggles:
● Gently rinse with fresh cold, fresh water before storing.
● Store your goggles in the original case or a sunglasses pouch to protect goggle lenses from scratches.
● When you return from the pool, allow goggles to completely air dry.
● Don’t expose your goggles to extreme heat- extreme heat can melt or warp goggle gaskets.
● Don’t expose swim goggles to direct sunlight- doing so can age rubber straps and cause them to snap prematurely.
● Don’t store wet goggles. Instead, allow goggles to air dry prior to storage.