Featuring patented Honeycomb technology, the Zoggs Raptor Mirror Swimming Goggles feature an innovative hexagonal structure. This works to reinforce the seal against pressure while maintaining elasticity for a soft and secure fit that offers stability during diving, tumble turns and swim strokes. The curved mirror lenses give 180-degree peripheral vision and reduce glare in bright and sunny conditions so you can swim in the open water with full clarity of vision. Further enhanced by UV protection and anti-fog technology while the double band head strap offers comfort, durability and is easy to adjust for the perfect fit.
Color: Blue, Black, Red
● Patented HCB (Honeycomb) technology gaskets
● Mirrored lenses
● Curved lens technology for up to 180 degree peripheral vision
● Included components: 1 x goggle, 3 nose bridges
● UV protection and anti-fog
Clean Swim Goggles:
● Gently rinse with fresh cold, fresh water before storing.
● Store your goggles in the original case or a sunglasses pouch to protect goggle lenses from scratches.
● When you return from the pool, allow goggles to completely air dry.
● Don’t expose your goggles to extreme heat- extreme heat can melt or warp goggle gaskets.
● Don’t expose swim goggles to direct sunlight- doing so can age rubber straps and cause them to snap prematurely.
● Don’t store wet goggles. Instead, allow goggles to air dry prior to storage.