Stylish sun protection swimwear. Come rain or shine, this Long Sleeve Rash Top from our Essentials range has you covered. Snug-fitting in a pull-on style, it features flatlocked seams for a comfortable fit against the body and includes UPF40+ fabric sun protection – ideal for active beach days spent in and out of the water. Made using our ECO EnduraBrite fabric for superb color performance.
Material: 82% Recycled polyester + 18% Elastane (Creora HighClo)
● Pull-on rash top – perfect for sun protection both in and out of the water
● Flatlocked seams – for a comfortable fit against the body
● Snug fit
● Higher chlorine resistance than standard swimwear fabrics – fits like new for longer with CREORA® HighClo™
● Made from recycled plastic bottles – the yarn in the fabric is made from 100% post-consumer waste, such as recycled plastic bottles
● UPF 40+
● Rinse with clean cold water immediately after use. Chlorine can damage swimwear over time.
● Gently squeeze the swimsuit to remove excess water.
● After each use, follow the washing instructions on the care label.
● Lay flat to dry in a warm environment, avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a long time.
● Pay attention to whether the location of sitting is rough. Try to sit on a towel if possible, as rough surfaces like poolsides and decks can be abrasive and even puncture swimwear.
● Avoid direct contact with heat sources. Keep away from radiators and do not iron.
Country of Origin: